Dancing Shapes - Forest Green Woven Throw Blanket
- Dimensions : 37x52in, 50x60in, 60x80in
- 100% Cotton - for breathability & durability
- Embroidered Design
- Finished with Multi-Colored Braided Fringe Ends
- Forest Green & Oat Colors
- Colors may vary slightly from the image online due to natural variation in thread and screen settings.
- Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Customers Highlights on IG ↓
Good things to know:
Can these pieces be used as rugs?
While our throws are more delicate than a typical rug, our customers do love to use them as a statement piece on the floor! We recommend placing them in a low-traffic + no-shoe area with a thick rug pad underneath.
When can I expect my piece to arrive?
All of our pieces are woven individually to order. We quote no more than 12 business days in transit for US orders and no more than 30 for international orders. We are always available to answer any shipping queries you may have!
Where & how are your products made?
Multi-media designer and artist, Talia Taxman is the founder and designer of clr shop. Talia designs these special jacquard woven pieces in her studio, and then finishes the weaving process via jacquard loom with our team in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Each of our blankets is made to order, and has over eight miles of cotton. All of our yarn is dyed in-house.
How should I wash my blanket?
Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.