Wonderful Whirl - Olive Woven Throw Blanket
Add a bold and design-forward statement to your space with the Wonderful Whirl Woven Throw Blanket featuring a groovy olive and oat pattern, with a reversible eggplant purple and midnight blue back. This throw’s colorful and playful design works well to compliment any space to add a pop of style. All of our woven throws can be used functionally, or as art for your walls and furniture. Grab one now and add art to your home! All of our blankets are artist-designed and individually woven to order in the USA. Made from 100% cotton, with a multi-colored contrast fringe.
- Dimensions : 37x52in, 50x60in, 60x80in
- 100% Cotton - for breathability & durability
- Embroidered Design
- Finished with Multi-Colored Braided Fringe Ends
- Front: Olive Green and Oat design
- Reversible Back: Eggplant Purple and Midnight Blue design
- Colors may vary slightly from the image online due to natural variation in thread and screen settings.
- Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Good things to know:
Can these pieces be used as rugs?
While our throws are more delicate than a typical rug, our customers do love to use them as a statement piece on the floor! We recommend placing them in a low-traffic + no-shoe area with a thick rug pad underneath.
When can I expect my piece to arrive?
All of our pieces are woven individually to order. We quote no more than 12 business days in transit for US orders and no more than 30 for international orders. We are always available to answer any shipping queries you may have!
Where & how are your products made?
Multi-media designer and artist, Talia Taxman is the founder and designer of clr shop. Talia designs these special jacquard woven pieces in her studio, and then finishes the weaving process via jacquard loom with our team in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Each of our blankets is made to order, and has over eight miles of cotton. All of our yarn is dyed in-house.
How should I wash my blanket?
Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.